Producer Gas Analyzer
- Basically, gasification is a process where a fuel or feedstock is cooked in low oxygen conditions. The equipment that carries out this whole process is usually called a gasifier.
- Different zones inside the gasifier support drying, pyrolysis, combustion, and reduction reactions. The whole process produces gas that contains primarily carbon monoxide and hydrogen. These gases can be carried away before they combust, and then used elsewhere for energy. The gas is often called synthesis gas or syngas for short. It has also been referred to in the past as producer gas or town gas.
- Applied Model ATS 204A Producer Gas Analyzer has been designed considering the flexibility required in the environments that characterize syn gas and bio-mass applications.
- The analyzer uses high-stability infrared sensors for the simultaneous measurement of CO, CO2 and CH4 . In addition, the analyzer can also be supplied with a non-consumable, long-life thermal conductivity cell for H2 that compensates for the interference effects of CO, CO2 and CH4 . This ensures that H2 will always read 2correctly regardless of the background gas composition. Paramagnetic sensor can be used for O2 analysis as an option.
- All sensors are temperature-compensated for maximum analytical stability.
Applied Techno Systems Advantages
- Ensured after sales & service support
- Spares and accessories availability guaranteed
- Low cost of ownership, maintenance and installation
- Combination of technologies and integration under one roof