SF6 Leak Detector:
APPLIED is proud to present this tool from XP-1A as the most stable and sensitive negative corona SF leak detector 6 ever made. An advanced microprocessor is the heart of this unit. Its Digital Signal Processing permits better management of the circuitry and sensing tip signal than ever before possible. Additionally, the number of components used in the circuit is reduced nearly 40%, increasing reliability and performance when searching for SF leaks. The microprocessor monitors the sensing tip and battery voltage levels 2000 times per second, 6 compensating for even the most minor fluctuations in signal. This translates into a stable and depend-able tool in almost any environment
Convenience features have been added to enhance the usability of the XP-1A. Seven levels of sensitivity provide an increase of 64 times from level 1 to level 7. Unique Tri Color LED's show a progressive and wide ranging leak size indication, communicate the sensitivity level, and provide a true voltage indication of battery power level. A tactile keypad controls all functions of operation. A revolutionary new case design gives the user grip and control, and places the visual indicators in direct sight during use.
XP-1A SF6 QUALITATIVE DETECTOR is a new generation of fully automatic intelligent leak detector as a result of more than 30 years accumulated essence of the leak detector production&research, is launching recently as the most stable and sensitive leak detector. We apply our rich experience in technology to the product and give full
consideration to the actual demand of the customers, and then user is able to enjoy the excellent price performance ratio.
- Measuring Principle : Ion-Vaccum- Principle
- Power Supply : 3V DC, two C cell Alkaline batteries
- Ultimate Sensitivity : 3 g SF6 / year
- Operating Temperature : 0° to 52°C
- Battery Life : Approximately 30 hours
- Duty Cycle : Continuous, no limitation
- Response Time : Instantaneously
- Reset Time : One Second
- Warm Up Time : Approximately 2 seconds
- Unit Weight : 560 grams
- Unit Dimensions : 229 X 65 X 65mm
- Fixed Probe Length : 355mm
- Microprocessor control & monitor, with advanced DSP
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing.
- Tricolor visual LED Display and audible signal for
- progressive leak size indication.
- Seven levels of sensitivity.
- Tactile keypad controls.
- Real time SF sensitivity adjustment. 6
- Battery test function.
- Battery voltage indication.
- True mechanical pumping provides positive airflow
- through sensing tip.
- Mute feature included.
- Cordless and portable.
- Comfortable one hand operation.
- One Year Warranty.