Model : DSL-340 MkIII
The DSL-340 Dust Monitor is an optical instrument designed to measure the concentration of dust or particulate matter in exhaustgas passing through a duct, stack or flue. The DSL-340 uses the innovative Dynamic Detection Principle (DDP) which measuresfluctuations in the intensity of a light beam, using a folded beam Transceiver / Reflector arrangement. Increased dust or particulatedensity in the stack causes the amplitude of these fluctuations to increase. When calibrated against standard referencemeasurements, the amplitude of this signal relates directly to the dust concentration in the stack and this can be presentedas a reading in mg/m!.
- Innovative Dynamic Detection Principle (DDP) measurement technique
- Immune to gradual reductions in absolute intensity of the light signal so
- less susceptible to drift
- Measurement reading as mg/m3 (when calibrated against standard reference measurements)
- Rugged 316 stainless steel construction
- Choice of interface options enabling easy integration
- Free utility software for PC based set-up, control and data logging
- Optional Operator Interface with different mounting configurations
- Continuous Monitoring to CPCB / SPCB Server
- Significantly less susceptible to drift than standard opacity monitors
- Better accuracy over shorter path lengths, i.e. smaller duct diameter
- Simple to install, commission and operate with an excellent reliability record
- Rugged design with no moving parts so low maintenance
- Latched head and lid design to enable ease of access for installation and maintenance
- Cement works
- Steel plants
- Air filtration processes such as electrostatic precipitators
- Other industrial applications with larger particle size and relatively high dust loading
FAQs of Dust Analyzer:
What is dust analyzer?
Dust molecule analysers are. utilized progressively regularly in natural estimations, plants and workplaces to identify the centralization of residue particles which laborers are exposed to. Such residue molecule analysers are additionally utilized in modern innovative work or in modern or instructive clean rooms.
How is dust distinguished?
Since dust is made out of minerals that ingest and mirror light, it tends to be identified by sensors on board Earth noticing satellites. Mists, smoke, and haziness, nonetheless, can make it challenging to recognize dust from different components in satellite symbolism.
Could clean be taken out from air?
The best method for eliminating dust from the air in an indoor setting is with a residue assortment framework. These frameworks suck up the produced dust utilizing a powerful fan and ducting to gather the undesirable particles in a division gadget. The more the framework is utilized, the more the particles it gathers.